Our website may be used without entering personal information. Information is considered personal if it can be associated exclusively to a specific natural person. The legal framework for data protection may be found in the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). The provisions below serve to provide information as to the manner, extent and purpose for collecting, using and processing personal information by the provider.
This application was developed by the Max Ernst Museum Brühl des LVR in cooperation with the Cologne Game Lab within the exhibition "MIRÓ – World of Monsters" and is published by the Landschaftsverband Rheinland (LVR). The LVR is a public corporation. It is represented by the director of the LVR Ulrike Lubek.
Phone +49 (0)221 809-0
Fax +49 (0)0221 809-2200
Please be aware that data transfer via the internet is subject to security risks and, therefore, complete protection against third-party access to transferred data cannot be ensured.
The application uses the device camera to recognize and track visual markers to place Augment Reality objects on their position. It also needs access to your photo library to save taken pictures from within the application.
Data send to Third Parties
For technical reasons, anonymous data of your device, which will be transmitted to the PTC inc. servers, is collected. The PTC Inc. produced the Vufoira Plugin which is used to track and represent the Augmented Reality Objects using visual markers. The following data is collected:
Information about the end users' devices such as:
- Make, model and firmware version of the user’s device
- Operating system name and version number of the user’s device
- Camera profile version
Information about the Software used to create the Developer Application such as:
- Vuforia API version
- Vuforia license keys for mobile and digital eyewear licenses
- Cloud Recognition client key for apps that utilize Cloud Recognition
Information about the Developer Application and its use such as:
- Application bundle ID, application version, for tracking application upgrades, application’s App Store ID recorded for Google Play Store
- Initial application session timestamp, for the first time an app is launched after being installed on a device
- Camera start and stop times. This is only recorded when the Vuforia app process is running.
- Vuforia application process start / stop / resume timestamps
- Recognition event timestamps
- Log Data file configuration defines frequency and file size of the log file to be transmitted to PTC
- Tracker state detected / tracking / lost timestamps
- Target created / destroyed timestamps
The IP address used by the end user’s device for the purpose of inferring the country / region of use (but not the exact location).
This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal information you may have provided, thereby making it impossible to connect it to any particular person. The data is used for statistical purposes in order to improve their services.
Effective Date: August 24, 2017